"The art of moving since 2014"
Did you find what you need?
If you have any additional questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Defrost your refrigerator in time for moving day.
- It’s useful to keep a notebook at hand to write down reminders.
- Get in touch with utility companies to verify service start dates at your new home.
Packing and labeling
- Label boxes on all sides so you can see what it contains in a stack without having to move everything around.
- Clearly mark boxes containing fragile goods.
- Pack a suitcase with clothes and toiletries like you’re going on a trip for a few days.
© GEG Transport Ltd 2021 - All rights reserved.